Location – Head office in London but flexibility to work fully remotely as suits
Package – Competitive
RISQ has built a world class trading technology platform and partners with the best traders and engineers globally to create and maintain market leading trading strategies in alternative markets.
Our work improves efficiency, liquidity and price discovery in the alternative markets. We make markets more efficient through fundamental and market research, algorithm design, liquidity provision and low-latency execution of trading strategies.
We have been trading for over 10 years, and have developed our platform from the ground up giving us the flexibility, robustness and low latency to successfully trade a wide range of markets from Sports, Commodities and Crypto. We believe in continuous differentiation, meaning that a fast paced, dynamic work environment is required in order for us to remain highly profitable in a highly competitive sector.
RISQ is a well funded independent company still owned by the original shareholders and employees. Decisions are made quickly due to our flat structure, with no outside stakeholders to consider.
Working with RISQ
We are looking for a Global Head of Talent to drive our recruitment and HR strategy to attract the best Engineering and Trading talent to RISQ, a key objective of our growth strategy. We want to create a unique approach to remote working and recruitment to open up the global engineering and trading talent pool, which we believe is currently overlooked by other proprietary trading firms.
What you will work on
Your role will be varied and constantly evolving as the company grows. There is lots of room to shape and expand the role.
- Help Position RISQ to attract the best talent, helping brand and communicate the unique selling points of working for RISQ.
- Build out a direct recruitment strategy that will help attract up to 50 roles over the next 3 years.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the best recruiters in the industry.
- Design and execute the end to end recruitment process partnering closely with the hiring managers.
- Implement industry leading assessment techniques and best practices for a remote first company.
- Design and execute a market leading talent retention strategy.
- Design and execute a performance evaluation process.
- Update and maintain all company HR policies and procedures.
- Build out and take responsibility for the HR function as the company grows.
- Strong understanding of sourcing and hiring talent globally.
- Experience in recruiting and growing out a team in a technology, financial services or proprietary trading company is an advantage.
- Successful track record of managing projects alongside operational recruitment delivery
- Track record of building a strong employer brand and delivering reach
- Working knowledge of ATS tools, sites and technologies
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and a good listener.
- Experience and proof delivering business results in a dynamic environment.
- Have an owner mentality, with an entrepreneurial mindset focusing on the ultimate goal of the company.
- Like working within a collaborative team environment, and being open minded about working in an office and remotely.
- Aptitude and curiosity to understand and constantly develop your knowledge in the fundamentals of quantitative trading and software engineering is crucial.