Role: Senior C++ Engineer
You will be joining a talented team working on RISQ trading platform. Despite our industry standing, we are a relatively small team so you will have plenty of exposure to a variety of projects and have the opportunity to make a significant impact.
We are looking to hire talented individuals who wish to master their technical skills and help us gain and maintain our market edge in this highly competitive industry.
- At least four years experience with C++ in a production environment
- Highly proficient in C++ (exposure to or awareness of data structures, STL, Boost, C++11 / 14 / 17)
- Computer science (or similar) degree from a top institution at 2:1 or above
- A good understanding of Linux, network programming and scripting languages
- Knowledge of test driven development, test frameworks, continuous integration and the monitoring and support of highly available systems
- Knowledge of common database technologies
- An interest in sports betting, financial or commodities trading
- An interest in high-frequency, low latency transactional systems
- Comfortable getting involved in DevOps